All participants in the study will receive:
- All study-related visits, eye examinations, and study eye drops at no cost.
- A yearly allowance for glasses and/or contact lenses.
To be considered for participation in this study, the child must:
- Have myopia in both eyes and
- Be age 3 to less than 11 years old at the start of the study
Further screening questions will be asked prior to scheduling an appointment.How Does a Child Qualify?
What happens if we participate in the CHAMP Study?
- The child will use the study eye drops every day.
- The child will have eye examination visits with an eye doctor twice a year for the next 4 years.
- If the child receives placebo eye drops during the first part of the study, he or she will be given the study eye drops during the last part of the study.